Thursday, September 7, 2017

September 4,2107 Email :D

Island Girl!

Hello hello!
We will be short today because my mind is just a jumble!! Transfer calls came, and I have been called to go to Victoria!! That's on Vancouver Island and is apparently BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!! I can't wait! I know that Heavenly Father calls us exactly where we need to go!!
This picture sums up my week! The two on the left are the Mims. I love them to pieces! They are some of the best fellowshippers and missionary minded people I know!! We need people like them in the world! Next to me is Sister Kim. I love her so much as well and can't wait to see what Heavenly Father has in store for her! She is an amazing missionary and so talented! Her testimony can move mountains! On the right is Teresa. :) Teresa will be baptized in 2 weeks and I am SO SAD I will miss it! I have been able to see her grow from someone who was quite down and not knowing where to go, to a beautiful glowing disciple of Jesus Christ!! She knows what she wants and she knows where she is going. She is amazing! <3

I'll keep it short for today, but I just want y'all to know that I know this church is true!! No matter what we go through, we WILL overcome. Through Christ! Have a great week :)

love,
Sister Van Valkenburg

No comments:

Post a Comment