Monday, May 28, 2018

May 28th, 2018 Email :D

Hello everyone!
I am terribly sorry I literally left like 2 minutes to write this week...but I am so grateful for the opportunities I have had this week to share the gospel! We have seen so many miracles!!

We were at the park and met a sweet lady who is searching for a church for her daughter, we were backing out of a parking stall at the mall and a guy walked up and commented on our Tiwi...and then came to church on Sunday from that conversation! He is a bull rider from Oklahoma, and the Elders are now teaching him. :) So cool! He even came to church with the boots, hat, belt..you name it!

I know that time is so precious. I was privileged to play the prelude music for a funeral this week of a young man that passed away. I am in my last month of my mission...and time is of the essence! We had a training in District meeting where we condensed a transfer into one hour. Each week was just 10 minutes and we needed to find, teach, and baptize God's children! It was so intense! It really put things into perspective! I love serving a mission! I am so truly grateful for the knowledge I have that I am a child of God!! 

I love you all!!
LYBL!! *Live your Best Life*
Sister Van Valkenburg
My plants :) 
Our jar herb gardens :)
Car selfies....photobombed by a tree
our herb jars again
More car selfies
My other plant........
LOOK AT ALL THE COTTON!!!!! ...I promise that is not snow


No comments:

Post a Comment